As many of you are aware, Governor Cooper has moved NC into Phase 3.5 of the COVID-19 Recovery Process. He has lifted the mandatory Stay at Home order and replaced it with a suggested Safer at Home order. He has allowed some businesses to open to 75% capacity with rules and guidelines for social distancing and sanitation in place. We know everyone is anxious for our Club to go back to normal, but it will take time. The virus is still on the rise in our State and we must all be extremely cautious and respect the circumstances and the changes going forward. If everyone cooperates, a sense of normalcy will hopefully return much more quickly.
Sapona Grille will be open for lunch and dinner service and we will be abiding by the Governor’s guidelines and have limited our indoor dining capacity to 45 seats. Limited patio seating will also be available. Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
Phase 3.5 procedures will be as follows:
· All members and guests will be required to make reservations. This can be done calling 336.956.6245 x 2 or through the OpenTable widget at the bottom of this page.
· Reservations will be taken only on half hour intervals (5:00, 5:30, 6:00, etc.)
All menus will be printed on disposable paper for one-time use.
· Face coverings will be worn by all servers.
· Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
· All tables and chairs along with high touch surfaces, such as, door handles will be sanitized on regularly scheduled intervals.
· All silverware will be sanitized and rolled in sanitized cloth napkins. No reusable condiments will be on the tables.
· Our staff will be required to fill out and sign a health questionnaire each day when they report to work, and their temperature will be recorded.
· Guests will be asked to wear masks while entering and exiting their tables
· Table capacity will be limited to 10 guests.
· Touch-less payments are available for members charging to their accounts and servers will limit contact as much as possible.
The Sapona Grille hours during Phase 3.5 will be:
Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm
Our Turn House is closed for the Season. Food & Beverage is available
for golfers in the Club House including our Quick Turn Menu designed to get you back to the course quickly.
The Sapona Grille will continue to provide Take-Out during Phase 3.5 for those choosing to remain Safer at Home.
We truly appreciate your patience, business and support during these past 8 months and we look forward to seeing everyone in person again.
Sapona Club Management Team
Weekly Dinner Features
Wednesday May 12 – Saturday May 15
Soup du Jour
Medley of fresh Vegetables and Pasta in a hearty Italian broth
Catch of the Day
Baked Red Snapper $22
Red Snapper fillet dusted with Italian Breadcrumbs and baked to perfection
Served with Basmati Rice and a Fresh Vegetable
Balsamic-Glazed Steak Rolls $18
Tender Steak rolls filled with Carrots, Zucchini, Onion and drizzled with a Balsamic Glaze
Served with Mashed Potatoes and a Fresh Vegetable
Fresh Vegetables of the Day
French Green Beans
$2 off all Whiskey Pours on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Do you have dietary concerns? Questions about an upcoming event? Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon!
439 Beaver Creek Road, Lexington, North Carolina 27295, United States
10:30 am – 10:00 pm
Monday & Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Saturday 11 am - 9 pm
Sunday Brunch - 11 am - 3 pm
Turn House Daily 10 am - 4 pm