As many of you are aware, Governor Cooper has moved NC into Phase 2 of the COVID-19 Recovery Process. He has lifted the mandatory Stay at Home order and replaced it with a suggested Safer at Home order. He has allowed some businesses to open to 50% capacity with rules and guidelines for social distancing and sanitation in place. We know everyone is anxious for our Club to re-open and everything to go back to normal, but it will take time. The virus is still on the rise in our State and we must all be extremely cautious and respect the circumstances and the changes going forward. If everyone cooperates, a sense of normalcy will hopefully return much more quickly.
Sapona Grille will open for dinner service at 5 pm on Friday May 22. We will be abiding by the Governor’s guidelines and have limited our indoor dining capacity to 35 seats. Limited patio seating will also be available. Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
Phase 2.5 procedures will be as follows:
· All members and guests will be required to make reservations. This can be done calling 336.956.6245 x 2 or through our website www.SaponaGrille.com
· Reservations will be taken only on half hour intervals (5:00, 5:30, 6:00, etc.)
· Our limited COVID menu plus weekly dinner features will be available this weekend as we will be transitioning to a newer version of our full menu next weekend. All menus will be printed on disposable paper for one-time use.
· Face coverings will be worn by all servers.
· Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
· All tables and chairs along with high touch surfaces, such as, door handles will be sanitized on regularly scheduled intervals.
· All silverware will be sanitized and rolled in sanitized cloth napkins. No reusable condiments will be on the tables.
· Our staff will be required to fill out and sign a health questionnaire each day when they report to work, and their temperature will be recorded.
· Our bar will be closed to socializing, and guests will be asked to be seated at their tables as they arrive. Servers will take your beverage orders and bring them to your table.
· Table capacity will be limited to 6 guests.
· Touch-less payments are available for members charging to their accounts and servers will limit contact as much as possible.
The Sapona Grille hours during Phase 2.5 will be:
Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm
Turn House open daily until 4pm
The Sapona Grille will continue to provide Take-Out during Phase 2.5 for those choosing to remain Safer at Home.
The Turn House will open daily for Golfers beginning this Saturday, May 23 with hot dogs, sandwiches, beverages, and snacks.
We truly appreciate your patience, business and support during these past couple of months and we look forward to seeing everyone in person again very soon
Sapona Club Management Team
Weekly Dinner Features
Soup du Jour
Loaded Baked Potato
Creamy Potato Soup topped with Sour Cream, Cheddar, Bacon and Chives
Catch of the Day
Pan Seared Lump Crab Cakes $24
Twin 4 oz fresh Lump Crab Cakes with Remoulade Sauce
Served with Basmati Rice and Fresh Vegetable
Pesto Cream Pasta with Grilled Chicken $18
Linguini tossed in a Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Pesto Cream Sauce with Bacon and Scallions.
Topped with Grilled Chicken and served with a Fresh Vegetable
Fresh Vegetables of the Day
Fresh Vegetable Medley
Sautéed Brussel Sprouts
Enjoy Sunday Brunch on our Patio 11am - 2pm
Do you have dietary concerns? Questions about an upcoming event? Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon!
439 Beaver Creek Road, Lexington, North Carolina 27295, United States
11:00 am – 09:00 pm
Monday & Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Saturday 11 am - 9 pm
Sunday Brunch - 11 am - 3 pm
Turn House Daily 10 am - 4 pm